
Yeah, I can get cute pig tails to work in Marie's hair. I think they make her look older. 6 months old maybe the only age when pig tails make one look older.

In this picture you can see one of her two teeth. Even though she has teeth she is on a soild food strike. There's no way she'll swallow any of it. She gags on even the milkest rice cereal. And after one bite she won't open her mouth. She grins at my silly attemps to make her laugh and thus open her mouth again.

Here is Marie without a hair bow. I use to think I put them in her hair for vanity sake, but now it is really a must.

Awe, much better.
2 comments:
Those are seriously about the cutest pigtails I have ever seen. I put that headband that you made on Natalie the other day and it was so cute! Thanks again!
I could just eat her! So sweet! And thanks, Ellie, for the e-card! We are doing better and can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment