Marie has turned over a new leaf tonight. During dinner I was feeding her a combination of oatmeal, squash, and apple sauce. She seemed to like it alright. Peter and I were talking while I was feeding her. Our conversation centered around the normal topics of Thomas the Tank Engine and Jay Jay the Jet Plane. Our engaging conversation distracted me as I held a spoonful of food in front of Marie. Just then I felt Marie grab the spoon. I turned to her to see her shove it into her mouth and swallow the whole spoonful. Yeah!! I guess she really liked it. Maybe it's because this winter I've eaten basically oatmeal with apple sauce every morning for breakfast?
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hooray! I am so glad that she is doing better with eating. :)
That's great for her!
Post a Comment