Wednesday, July 21, 2010

big week 7/12-7/16

Peter's wiffle ball season ended. We had a pizza party after the last game. Each player received a trophy. The coach told a small story about each player before handing them their trophy. He told how Peter, the second youngest on the team, tagged three players out in a row at third with out even being coached to do that.
Peter and his coaches Don and Mike


getting ready for thier pizza.

Thomas is getting big. He had his two month check up on the 13th and was 12lbs and 2oz and 23 inches long. That puts hm in the 50% for both weight and height.

He is also smiling a lot these days. He gets really happy to see his mommy. Steve says it just because I'm the source of Thomas' food. Thanks hun.


Marie and Peter went to preschool mini camp. They had a ton of fun even though these pictures don't show it. The camp was Monday through Friday from 9 to noon. The theme of the week was an ice cream circus. They made two crafts each day. Marie's were often still wet when I came and got them. The girl likes paint. The teacher also made a comment on how little Marie spoke during camp, which I found odd. I guess she can be shy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at that adorable smile!