Sunday, August 08, 2010

the big chop

I didn't cut my hair while I was pregnant with Thomas. The vitamins made my hair grow like crazy. I have always wanted to donate to locks of love. It has just been one of my bucket list items. I thought now was a great time to check it off.
there goes the big chop -10 inches


Peter and Marie didn't even notice my new hair cut the next morning when they woke up. I asked Marie if she notice something different about me. She said, "you got your toes painted purple like mine, but you got a flower. Can I get a flower?" She was right I did get my toes painted as well. Peter just looked at me with a clueless expression. Then I shook my head and he said, "Oh, your hair!" What a little man. I then showed him the pony tail of hair, which he thought was cool yet creepy. I have to agree it is a little creepy looking.
Janine did a great job cutting lots of layers into my hair. When I get the chance I'll post a styled picture of my new cut.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice! I did locks of love once, such a good feeling. I love your story about how Peter thought the hair cut creepy looking.