
Every night this summer we ended the day with treat out on the front step. The boys normally had freezes while Marie opted for ice cream. Marie has her daddy's ice cream bug.

To past the time on hot afternoons at home. I would set the two older ones up with craft supplies. Thomas is into everything so it is really hard to do crafts when he is around. I had to entertain him elsewhere. One afternoon while Thomas was asleep I helped Peter make these "creature power disks." If you have seen Wild Kratts on PBS you know what they are. Can you guess what animals we made? Oh by the way all summer along the kids watch Wild Kratts at 5pm each day religiously.

This is the sort of thing Marie would make when given craft supplies. Boy does she love to cut and tape things together. Go Super Marie!

Here's a picture of thomas doing his splits stance he often does.

Here Marie made clothes for her baby doll.
1 comment:
Is it Predator Week there too on Wild Kratts? My kids are so excited.
Post a Comment