He loves the remote control car Grandma sent. He thinks he got a car and a "phone!"
Peter learning how to bat. Our little slugger
Peter has learned that he can fold his tongue like Mommy. Steve cannot do this cool trick. Ha, maybe Peter is a little more like me.

Peter turned 2 on the 22nd. Steve was home all day, which was great. Peter had good day. He finger-painted (thanks Aunt Erika), played cars and baseball, took a nap, and had his friends over for cake and ice-cream.
Peter turned 2 on the 22nd. Steve was home all day, which was great. Peter had good day. He finger-painted (thanks Aunt Erika), played cars and baseball, took a nap, and had his friends over for cake and ice-cream.
2 comments:
What a cute blog! I still cannot believe that you guys know Jessica and Nate...what a small world! I'm so glad you guys are bloggers so we can keep in touch!
p.s. do you still keep in contact w/ anybody I would know? Do you remember Halim? He just called to wish me a happy b-day a couple months back. I totally need your email.
Post a Comment