Marie rolled over today, Oct 2nd. I didn't see it first hand because I was tending to Peter. He didn't want to eat lunch, but that's another story. Anyways, I had left Marie flat on her back and when I went to go get her because she was fussing she was on her tummy. She doesn't like tummy time. She has been rolling to her sides for a couple weeks, but now she has made it all the way over. Normally babies go from front to back first, but I'm so bad at giving Marie tummy time she hasn't had the chance to. Now she can give herself tummy time.
Here's a video of her trying.
As of today Oct 12 Marie has made it over four times all by herself.
Here's a video of her trying.
As of today Oct 12 Marie has made it over four times all by herself.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
2 comments:
yay marie!
Hey guys! I need to call and catch up, it's been a while since we've talked. Peter and Marie are so cute! Everybody probably tells you that but it's true. Looks like you guys are doing great. Well, big gulps huh? :) -Nate
Post a Comment