Monday, August 25, 2008

Marie Loves the Ocean

When we went the beach with my sister I didn't know how Marie would do. She didn't like the York River beach trip I took the week earlier. I wanted Steve to blow up our baby pool for her so she might enjoy the water. She always likes the pool. He wouldn't because it was too big. I decided to dig her a pool instead. She liked it, although, it was small and the water would drain quickly. After a little while of that Steve took her down to the ocean.
And she loved it.
She had no fear of the waves this time. Maybe it was because she had Daddy with her.
She kept on going back for more, even when the waves would get her in the face.

At the end of the fun filled day she took a peaceful nap.

No comments: