.JPG)
About a month ago we bought this Cars kite at Wal-mart for a dollar. Peter wanted to fly it the day we bought it, but it was cold then so I told him not until March. At joy school yesterday we went over the calendar so Peter found out it is March now. This afternoon it was 70 and windy, perfect kite flying weather. Such a change from the snowy weather we had only four days ago. Anyways, I think flying is in Peter's blood too. He just loved flying his kite. I love how he has his head cocked in this picture above.
.JPG)
Excited to fly his new Cars kite

My little Fly Boy

Wow, look at how high he got it. Tomorrow is suppose to be warmer than today so I think we'll take Peter to the park so he can fly his kite in a more open location. We did get the kite caught once in the trees this afternoon.
1 comment:
Fun! todd has a kite, too, that has never been flown. Hopefully this year. After seeing that Peter can do it, I feel more confidant that Todd can too.
Post a Comment