Monday, March 09, 2009

Too Cute Sandals



Call me vain, but I just have to blog about these sandals. They are so cute and go with most of Marie's summer clothes. It was a high of 76 here today so I had to have her wear them. The best part about them is that my mom bought them for a little over a dollar at Gymboree. My mom gave them to Marie in her stocking her first Christmas. I have been waiting since then for Marie to fit into them. The wait is up and I'm lovin' it. All the other mothers at the play date we went to this afternoon could get over them as well. Nothing's better than chubby toes in cute sandals. I think Marie is going to be a shoe addict like Mommy, Aunt Prudie and Granny. It might be both nature and nurture that causes this condition. I have to say though, I have been better since I've been married.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

They are quite cute. :) I'm right there with you... Kate will probably be a shoe junkie too.

Kate Lewis said...

I LOVE the sandals. And definitely, getting them for such a great deal, makes them even better. It's so fun when they can start wearing summer clothes again.