Tuesday, July 28, 2009

bath stories



Lately I've been putting the kids in the bath and then going to get their clothes. That way they're (mostly marie only) not there emptying the drawers as I try to get the jammies. About two weeks ago I found Marie in the bath with her toilet seat around her. Apparently she thought it could double as a floation device. Silly girl.
Tonight as I was out of the bathroom I heard Peter say to Marie, "Come here Marie. I'm going to baptize you." Peter's favorite Primary (children's sunday school) song is Baptism, which has the word immersion in it and he knows the meaning. I raced in there as fast as I could and stated firmly, "No you're not!" Of course they both asked, "why?" I had to explain that he could hurt her and some church stuff (priesthood, age 8, ect.). Maybe I should get the clothes when they're out of the bath.

No comments: