.JPG)
This is my new favorite hair style on Marie. It was inspired by Aunt Janine and cousin Sophie's hair.
.JPG)
If we playing at home I pull the back up in a ponytail. If were going to church or something I leave it down. It sort of looks and act likes a natural hair band then.

Marie must peel everything she eat lately. Here she is peeling green beans and only eating the seeds from inside. The other day she also peeled her hot dog.

It is like I have Jack Sprat and his wife living at my house. Peter eats her peels most of the time. Here he is eating her green beans. He'll even eat the peel off an apple and then give it to Marie to finish. He does draw the line at hot dog casing. That's just gross.

The kids' new fascination, WORMS. They love to hunt for them and play with them until death in some cases. Poor worms, Poor Daddy, there goes all his fishing bait.
4 comments:
I LOVE Marie's hair--I can't get over how much hair she has. And her hairdo is super cute. I love how she took the casing off her hot dog--kids are so funny.
Your kids are adorable! Marie's hair is beautiful! I wish my three year old had that much hair! I am beginning to worry it will always be thin and mousy...
Great job Ellie!
And how exactly do you get Marie to sit still long enough for that hairdo?? :-)
I do her hair while she is belted down eating breakfast.
Post a Comment