
Three to four days a week we have school time in the afternoon. On Mondays we go to a home school co-op for 2 hours in the morning. One week's theme was community helpers . For an art project the children drew life size drawing of themselves as a community helper. Marie Kelly chose to be a baker. No surprise there. Oh, because I let them use markers I had Marie take her shirt off.

Peter chose to draw himself as a Fireman.
We also sang a song titled "What is my job" to the tune of "are you sleeping" it go like this
What is my job
What is my job
Can you guess
Can you guess
then you fill in the next two lines with a job description i.e.I bake bread cakes
I bake bread cakes
Who am I?
Who am I?
Can you guess what community helper Peter guessed?
With great enthusiasm he shouted
Mommy.

Another week's theme was transportation. We made a boat out of some boxes. I let the kids name and paint it. Peter named it Frizzy.

Yes, Marie has no pants in these pictures. She was hot. I know you don't believe me, but she does wear full outfits some days.
No comments:
Post a Comment