So I didn't update in all of October. I didn't have much free time during my evening. I was going to bed when the kids did, around 7:30pm. I have been pretty tired this pregnancy. I haven't been sick much. I think the morning sickness just lasted five weeks (from week 2-7). We are excited for our new arrival who should be here on or near May 19th.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad you haven't been sick much, but hopefully you will feel less tired soon. And May is a nice time for a birthday!
Congrats! We are so happy for you all! And May is a wonderful time to have a baby! What a beautiful family you have!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.
Yey for new babies! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Congrats guys!
Congrats, Ellie and Steve!
Post a Comment