Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas prep.

I have not been able to Blog because I have been getting ready for christmas: putting up decorations, baking, writing cards, and sewing, lots of sewing. Here are two little projects I've done. They are for our neighbor's daughter. They don't look at my blog so I thought I could post. The other projects I will post after Christmas so I don't spoil the surprise for anyone.
I got the patten from a stiching book I just got using my birthday gift card from Roland an Erika. Thanks guys!
I had Peter hold them so you could get an idea of the size of the raccoon and owl.


Seve was part of the show at our church christmas party. He was the A for angel in Christmas. The lady who organized it had cute rhyme for each letter/person. Steve's said something about how good he is and how lovely he plays the piano and sings.


Peter's favortie ornament is an airplane. He even remembered it from last year. He asked me about it as I was getting everything out.

We went with a small fake tree this year since we will be in MN for two weeks.


I read the Gingerbread Man story to the kids. They loved it. The next day we made our own men to eat like sly foxes.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I especially love the gingerbread men. I have been wanting to make some this Christmas season.

Oh and I like your new background. So cute.