
Marie didn't want to be outside with Dad (too cold) so I had to be creative if I was going to get my work done and have her with me. I decided to set up a work station for Marie next to mine. Marie loves to pretend to cook so play dough with kitchen stuff is the best activity for her.

My work station.

Marie made me a cake like always. I think I've had at least ten "birthday cakes" this year. :)

Say cheese

working away.
P.S. I got my whole project done. She played for nearly two hours. Like I said she loves to "cook."
3 comments:
What an adorable picture of the two of you. And....two hours?!?! That's awesome for that age!
She has such a beautiful little face! Isn't Christmas sewing fun? That's what I've been doing all month too! :)
That is so cute. She looks so happy too.
Post a Comment