Friday, June 25, 2010

summer fun!

We've already had a lot of summer fun. Here Peter and Sophie are tubing at the lake.
Marie and Spencer also gave it a try. Weeee

Not sure what happened here. I cannot tilt or remove the picture.
Anyways, we all enjoyed swimming off the side of the boat. I even got in as Grandma held Thomas.

This is how Thomas enjoys boating

Near our house there is a beach that we like to go to. We call it "fossil beach" because there are a lot of fossilized shark's teeth buried in the sand. I say a lot, but I've never been able to find one. Steve finds about two each time we go. Maybe if we go at low tide I'd have more luck. We have taken or neighbors and my mom there so far this summer.

Thomas enjoys "Fossil Beach" in the shade. He hasn't found a tooth either.

Our playgroup had pool party a couple weeks ago. Marie loved spinning in this raft with her friends Ella and Kayla.
The kids also loved eating Doritos pool side.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I am stealing them!