Monday, November 01, 2010

halloween 2010

On the 28th Marie, Thomas and I went to a halloween party. Marie dressed as an Owl. Peter was at school.
Here she is hooting

Like every year we carved our pumpkins on Halloween day. I think our poor planning has created a tradition.

Peter found a sprout in his.


On Halloween Marie refused to be the Owl. She wanted to be what Thomas was suppose to be, a spider. So Marie and Thomas swapped costumes. She didn't want to take pictures either.

However, once we gave her the bowl of candy to hold she perked right up.

They were so excited to go trick or treating. My mom gave them these personalized bags to collect their candy in.

Ta-da Marie's pumpkin is carved. Thanks Dad.


Thomas as the owl with the completed pumpkins. By the way, I think Thomas makes a super cute owl.

Thumbs up cute baby!

Hope you had a Happy Halloween too.

No comments: