Saturday, January 08, 2011

handmade gifts 2010

I made a few gifts this year for christmas. Having three kids has slowed my down a little. I was able to make five of these bibs for different babies. I was planning on making a few for Thomas, but haven't gotten to his yet.
I made this tractor organizer for cousin Brody. It's like the car one I made Peter last year.
I think he liked the tractors I gave him to put in it better, but I think he'll get good use out of it.
I also made several princess hair bows for the girls we gave gifts to. I don't have any pictures of them. Here's a link to the directions I used.

http://nobownogo.com/item_2/Princess-Clippie-Instructions-Set-of-10-E-Books.htm

Next year I plan to start my christmas crafting sooner so I can relax and enjoy the month of December.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

the fabric on the bib is to die for. love it!