Monday, February 07, 2011

what we do when we're sick

So yes Peter is wearing his Sipderman costume. He wears it everyday now. As soon as he gets home from school he changes into it. He also like to wear it under his pjs. He loves to play super heros. Here he is helping Thomas walk. Thomas can stand alone now for about 8-10 seconds. He is also very good at cruising around the furniture. He hasn't walked on his own yet. He can with his push cart though. Marie is also helping. You may have noticed her sore under her nose. She has had a terrible cold.
Thomas also loves the outdoors. He loves to look out the door. If a door is open he make a bee line for it everytime. Spring time is going to be fun. Where's Thomas' bottom lip. It sure is missing a lot these days.


Since Thomas and Marie have been sick and therefore both napping during the day, I have had some time to sew a little. I made this owl baby toy. I think he's pretty cute. I plan on making more for my friends who are due in March and for my brother's little girl.



Peter got to watch movies while the others slept. I guest Thomas' car seat makes a good movie seat as well.

Marie and her kleenx. The girl still cannot blow her nose. She just rubs it -hence the sore. Needless to say we ran out of kleenx fast. I had her use a hanky, which worked out pretty well. It didn't hurt her nose and I no longer had go around picking up kleenx.

1 comment:

aandkhousewright said...

hope everyone's feeling better! i can't believe thomas is almost ready to walk!