Wednesday, April 17, 2013

March one fun and busy month

 Getting ready for church 
 Marie did sponge curlers the night before. 
 Joseph grabbing his feet in his doggie jammies 

 We went to the Dr. Seuss birthday celebration at our library 

 Our picture with the cat in the hat, a little odd. 
 Joseph's balancing trick. 
 Thomas wanted his picture taken too. 
 Marie's Gymnastics Open House
 Getting ready to eat dinner with the family.
 Looking so comfy in his bouncy seat, which by the way is the best $25 I have ever spent.  The boys all lived in it as babies.  

 We went  to Great Wolf Lodge with Aunt Janine and Uncle Chris & Grandma and Grandpa. It was tons of fun. In all honesty I Loved riding the slides with Thomas. He is one adventurous fellow. 
 Joseph learning to sit and be happy while Mommy works in the kitchen. 
 Joseph sporting his bathing suit. 

 Marie and Sophie in a hot-ish tub. 
 Everyone piled on Grandpa's tube in the wave pool. 

 Dying Easter Eggs. I locked Thomas in the booster, which was a brilliant idea. Then I didn't have to worry about him tipping everything over or dying Peter and Marie's eggs. 
 Jumping Joey, but don't call him joey. I love those toes and fat ankles. 


 Marie's eggs 
 Peter's Cowboys egg. 

 Our ward Easter egg hunt.
 This shake the eggs out of your tissue box game was fun for kids and hilarious to watch. 
 Crakin' open our loot. 
 We went to my in law's for Easter. I didn't take any picture that day though. I was too busy eating and talking.  On Monday we took the kids to D.C. April fools this didn't really happen in March  it was April 1st. We wanted to see the cherry blossoms, but they weren't in bloom yet. I guess we got fooled too. 
 We walked around to most of the monuments. Since the kids just completed studying various Presidents at school it was more interesting for them.  Marie kept saying we were on a field trip. 
 Our 1st grade teacher Aunt Anna 
 Peter at the Roosevelts' monument, which has to be one my favorites now. Until this trip I had never seen it.  
 AHH Lincoln, our favorite. 

 We also stopped by The Natural History Museum. 
 Thomas and his cousin Laura. These two are the best of friends. 
 One tuesday we went roller skating. Joseph slept for some of it again. It was awesome. We basically had the place to ourself. 
 Marie started out using a skate mate. Then cousin Kate helped her. By the end she was happily skating on her own. 


Thomas didn't wanted an adult's help once again. He fell a lot, but he'd get up on his own and keep going. Of course he skated with Laura mostly. 

No comments: