Saturday, June 08, 2013

May 16th

 We started the day by playing with the balloons our neighbor gave us. Her dog found them annoying.

 Then Thomas, Joseph and I went with our friends Janet and Rosalie to the Richmond Children's Museum. Thomas of course headed straight for the cow when we got there. 

 He also played a lot at the register. Something he is all too familiar with; he being Mom's unwilling shopping buddy. 
 Joseph was in the front-pack most of the time, but got out in the toddler barn yard. 
 Thomas enjoyed two carrousel rides. 
 Thomas' favorite thing was the ambulance.  He kept bring up his actual ambulance ride. :(
 When we got home, we were happy to find that Steve hadn't been called out on the trip. I love those chubby thighs. 
 Since Peter is obsessed with snakes, I got the kids stuffed ones at the museum's gift shop. They double as a bumbo too. 

No comments: