
Marie had her 9 month check on March 27th. She has gained exactly 10 pounds in her life time. She's 17 lbs and 9 oz now (25%) Her height is 26 1/2 inches (15%) and her head measured 18 1/2 cm (95%). This confirms it, Marie is a doll baby with her big head and small body.

Tonight I gave her canned peas for the first time. She loved them. They kept her entertained while I ate my meal. Yeah, I can eat too. It is quite the juggling act I perform each night feeding these two alone while Steve is flying around. Now that Marie can feed herself a little, it is getting easier.

I love when I catch her thinking. It is so cute.

Who knew a carrot and a fork could make a rocket-ship?

Peter no longer wants the pre-cut carrots. He wants, "a big one." You know the one that needs to still be washed, peeled, and have it ends cut off. Oh, for Pete's sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment