Thursday, May 01, 2008

Brown nose

Messy Face
Thumbs-Up, It must be good!

Maire was a joy during dinner tonight. Normally she is quite demanding at this time of day, but tonight she was content. While Peter and I ate, she played in the living room with her toys. I got to eat my whole meal while it was still hot and had time for seconds. If she keeps this up I might start gaining weight. Once I finished, I got her her meal, the black bean filling for our tortillas. She loved it.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Peter is doing well. That drill set looks awesome. I can't wait till Natalie has cute hair like Marie!

aandkhousewright said...

Peter's voice is priceless! We've never heard "Rain on the Green Grass" but he's a good singer! Hope to see you in a few weeks.