Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goode Camping

Marie showing off her new swimming suit
All the Grandkids
There's more than one way to play with a shovel.
Peter loved building sand castles and stomping them down.
little girl, big tent
We went camping with Steve's family this weekend. The kids did really well. Both slept through the night. The weather was great and there were no bugs. We all had such a good time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids dont even sleep through the night at home! (Well Jansen does...for the most part.)

Kelly said...

Love all of your fun new posts.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Ellie, can you send me the one of all of the grandkids? I didn't have my camera out!

Anonymous said...

Ellie, can you send me the one of all the grandkids on the beach? I didn't have my camera out.

Jenny said...

Marie and Peter look like they had an absolute blast. I am glad that you and Steve did too.

Krista said...

Ah! how fun you have a blog too! You have the cutest kids...and yea for no bugs!