Sunday, May 11, 2008

Potty Training Peter

Sorry no pictures just a funny story.
We are trying to get Pete to just sit on the potty these days since he is so afraid of it. We bribe him with m&ms. It is working. Every time he just sits on his potty with a naked bum he gets some m&ms. Last night I went out with my mommy friends to a movie, Made of Honor. Not that great of a movie, but the company was. Anyways, Steve was in charge of bath time. Peter uses the potty right before getting into the bath each night. When he is sitting on the potty he is very concerned about his pee-pee. He constantly bends over to look at it. I guess last night he found some thing wrong. Steve could barely get the story out when I got home he was laughing so much. Peter while bent over and pointing at his pee-pee exclaimed, "Oh NO, my pee-pee has toe jam on it!! Look Daddy, Toe Jam !!" Steve said he busted up laughing, but got control of himself to remove the little piece of lint Peter found.
Oh how I love what kids come up with.

3 comments:

AJ said...

Very funny story indeed. Isn't potty training fun?!

Jenny said...

LOL Oh wow, that's hilarious!

Kelly said...

LOL, that is too funny! It's so funny what kids will say sometimes. I'm sure when Pete is older this will be one of those embarassing stories Mom and Dad will have fun telling him about, but he won't want anyone else to know.