
A friend told me about these Martha Stewart paper bag puppet kits. I thought one would be a great idea for a craft during Peter's preschool time. I bought the Bear (we're on B & b this week) not pictured here. I still haven't found my camera or I would have taken a picture of it. It's so cute and durable. The bag isn't your run of the mill paper lunch bag. It's much thicker and textured. For a single animal kit it's 4 dollars at Wal-mart . There is no cutting or gluing involved just stickers. Peter can cut and glue just not very purposefully yet. This was a nice and simple activity he could do with just a little direction from mom. He was very happy with himself and the end result. Marie loved the puppet too. I think I'll get some more as we move through the alphabet.
3 comments:
Absolutely adorable puppets. I love the idea!
I will have to get some!
So cute I love them. I think I will go get some for Makenna. Thanks for sharing the idea!
Post a Comment