Today the kids and I were baking again. We've made three things so far in the last week (Banana bread, muffins, and cookies). Marie loves it. Her favorite part is stirring. Peter likes dumping the measured ingredients into the bowl. Today I wanted to get a picture of Marie hard at work and covered in flour. Baking with Marie is a messy endeavor. I looked in every likely location for my camera and could not find it. When I thought about it harder I realized I haven't seen or needed my camera since we were at Tom and Melinda's over Labor Day weekend. Maybe it's there? I'll ask them. Until I find it I won't be posting any pictures. Sorry.
Oh, one more thing about Marie. This morning I had to go the eye doctor and leave Peter and Marie with a friend. This is first time I have left Marie with someone other than Grandma Melinda. My friend Dana said she did great. She didn't cry at all. Marie just played with their toy kitchen. I think I know what Marie would like for Christmas. Anyways, I was so happy to find that she did so well. Now maybe Steve and I can go out on a date alone. That hasn't happen since my birthday in 2007, two weeks before Marie's birth.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Leave them with us any time! They are great. You guys deserve a date.
I think your two little ones are adorable, you can leave them with me too. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment