Monday, August 24, 2009

Prudie and Grant's Visit


My sister, Prudie, and her husband, Grant, came and stayed with us for a week. We had a blast. They kept us busy. I forgot my camera for most of our adventures. I did bring it to the beach, but the battery died right away. I only got this picture of Peter and Marie playing with a bucket of sand and sand crabs (a.k.a. sand fleas). They loved some of those poor crabs to death.
Here's a short list of our activities from their stay.

1. Ate out several places: Salsa, Carolina BBQ, and Thai Erawan. They also went the Crab Deck, Chick-fil-A (2x Prudie loves it), Waffle House, and a sea food buffet at the ocean front.
2.Water Country USA
3.Yorktown historial tour
4. Fishing mutiple times
5. Pedicures
6. Movies (I saw Julie and Julia with Prudie. Grant and her went to The Time Travler's Wife)
7. Shopping at the Outlets and the Bass Proshop
8. They spent one night at a hotel in Virginia beach.
9. The beach
10. Church
11. And lets not forget the game nights and ice cream we had.

No comments: