Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas in MN in reverse order

The St Paul LDS temple in Oakdale, MN
While in Minn. for Christmas Steve and I visited the St Paul temple where we were married . It was our 1st time back to that temple since our wedding. It was nice being able to get way for some couple time. Prudie and family watched our kids while we spent a night and day in the cities. We stayed at the Embassy Suites. I highly recommend them. The breakfast is awesome. We also had dinner with one of my best childhood friends, Rachel, and her boy friend.


Misses Claus, I mean Auntie Terri, came down to see us at my mom's. Once again she spoiled the kids. Peter loves all the Cars geo tracks he got and Marie loves her new baby and baby accessories. They love everything else too, those are just their favorites right now.

Marie happy to find musical toys in her stocking from Auntie Terri

It snowed nearly every other day there during our visit. We tried to capture how high the banks were in this picture. As you can see most were taller than Peter. It was like driving on an ice rink in my home town. One gas station sign read, "Whoever wished for a white Christmas I hope you're happy!"


My mom has to new puppies, Francesca and Camille. They love to love on you. Here Peter is enjoying some puppy love.

Speaking of love. Here Grandpa is getting smooched by Madeline and Prudie on his way out the door.

Grandpa and Prudie at our gift exchange that was on the 27th instead of Christmas day due to all the snow warnings.

Marie in her favorite position. Madeline and Marie had the best time together. Who needs a sister when you have such a great cousin. Those two were inseparable.

Grandma and Steve.

3 Generation picture: my mom, me and Marie.


Granny and Marie all cute.

Marie christmas morning sporting her high heels from the Housewrights and her shopping cart from Santa. She kept walking/running in circles. Isn't that how most women shop?

Thank-you hug for Cousin Madeline


Opening gifts christmas morning.

We decorated Christmas cookies Christmas Eve Day. I love the tongues sticking out.

The kids really loved decorating. I think even more than eating the cookies.


look at that focus.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had such a good time and stayed very busy. I'm so glad that you and Steve were able to have some time to yourselves and were able to visit that temple. What a neat thing to be able to do for you.