
Steve received a new calling at church the Sunday before we left for Minn. He is now the 2nd counselor in our local bishopric. Steve's dad came down this past Sunday to ordain him a High Priest. When they extended the call we joked with them about there being age or size requirement (our Bishop is 6'6''). There is none. Peter and Marie really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa at church with them. To bad they cannot come every week. I did have a couple Grandma's and Grandpa's age volunteer to sit with me every week now that Steve is on the stand. So far, so good, behavior wise.
4 comments:
How exciting (and busy)! I especially love that pic of Peter and his Grandpa.
Good luck! Brian was called to his first bishopric when he was 29. Brooke was 22 months old and Ethan was 4 months old. I was lucky enough to have a 12-year-old YW volunteer to sit with me and help me.
Congrats to Steve. That's great!
Wow! Best of luck with that! You are both going to be awesome! I feel for you sitting my yourself... Joe plays the organ every other month, and I am by myself then. But, you'll be great!
Post a Comment