Friday, October 08, 2010

It's all in the name.

If I hadn't mentioned it before Marie is stubborn. She absoultly refuses to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, however, she is happy to have you make her and PB & J. Her favorite J not Jelly is the purple one GrandMa-linda made for "her."
Marie also has a strong opinion on Music. In the car she dictates from her car-seat what is suitable for listening, that is when Peter, her superior, isn't around. The other day nothing would do as we waited for Peter's school to let out. I started surfing stations. No, No, No, but wait I came to a classical station and said, "Hey wait this is ballerina music." Marie then agreed to listen to it. She liked it. We waved our arms in the air to the music pretending to be ballerinas, but still staying buckled.

2 comments:

Kris said...

My little girl is the same way! She dictates what music we listen to and can be very stubborn.

aandkhousewright said...

All in the name, huh? Anything having to do with the middle name? Just kidding! We love Marie Kelly!