.JPG)
We went to Minnesota for a week.

The weather was perfect, in the 70's. Here the kids are feeding the ducks with Granny.

We were there over Peter's birthday so we had a small family dinner party for him.

On Peter's birthday my mom and sister had off so we took Mia for the day.

Thomas G. Benson and Thomas G. Goode


Thomas with Cousin Madeline.
She's such a good helper with my kids. To bad I couldn't take her home with me.

She gets Marie everytime.

Peter holding Mia, Gerald's little girl.

My mom dogs gave us a warm welcome. Thomas and Peter liked them. Marie not so much to say the least.

Thomas and Grandma Delores.
My grandparents brought us lunch on Tuesday while my mom was working. They thought Thomas was "one happy fellow."

Thomas and Grandpa Jerry.

Thomas and Cousin Mia. She is such a sweet heart. It's fun to see the difference in personality they have even as babies.

I think Thomas is showing Mia here how to use a teether. Thomas has gotten his two bottom teeth in already. They appeared on Oct 14th. And look at Mia's hair, it's auburn! I'm so jealous (wink). I don't think Steve's genes will give me an auburn beauty.
1 comment:
I remember seeing pictures of Thomas and Madeline when they were toddlers, I can't believe they are so grown up now! Time passes so quickly . . .
Post a Comment