Friday, April 15, 2011

peter's school work

Peter brings home such cute art work each week. The week before St. Patty's day he brought this home. On the back he wrote To: Mar-ie and Tomis From: Peter
Feb 15th was the 100th day of school. Peter needed to bring in 100 of something. Steve didn't want me to buy anything so I looked around to see what we had. Outside our yard was still covered in gum balls a.k.a. spike balls. Steve hates these balls with a passion (and this a man who doesn't use the word hate). They fall from October to March. Steve now only rakes them up in March. Peter and I bagged 100 balls and you couldn't even notice that 100 were gone. His teacher thought it was so funny. She said we were a first to bring them in. I thought that was funny since everyone has them here.

No comments: