Tuesday, June 07, 2011

spring 2011 part 2

These pictures are from Anna when she was home for Easter weekend. Thomas was happy to see his Aunt Anna.

Anna gave the kids tiki necklaces from New Zealand. She went there on a study abroad. It was an awesome experience for her to say the least. We were able to read about her adventures on a blog she kept while she was there. Judging by how much she loved modeling it I think Marie really liked her necklace.



While Steve and I were at the D.C. temple the kids dyed easter eggs. But if you asked Cousin Spencer he would've told you they killed the eggs (die/dye).


They also had the hunt. Chris helped them find the eggs by just walking along the"right"path .





Steve's parents are chicken people now. Cousin Sophie loves the chickens. Peter likes them, but he's a bit of a chicken himself. See he's holding a plastic whale.


So happy to have Anna back in the States. Now Uncle Tony is studying abroad in Egypt. He has a blog too so we can continue our vicarious study abroad adventure. That's one thing I regret I never did in college.

No comments: