Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas card picture attempts

It took three weeks of trying, but I was able to take a picture of all three kids that was nice enough for the annual Christmas card. (Sorry if you didn't get a card this year. I didn't order enough. I feel bad that I couldn't send one to all of those who I have sent to in the past.) Anyways, before church for three weeks I'd get the kids ready early. Then we'd go out to the backyard to take pictures. The last Sunday Steve didn't have early morning meetings so he was around to help me get their attention.
Week 3: It's hard to keep Thomas looking even if Steve is making fool of himself behind the camera.
Week 3: They did try hard to smile.
Week 2: A little too cheesy
Week 2: Or just not into it because it was cold out
week 1: Thomas wouldn't stay put.
Week 1: Or not everyone was looking at the same time.

No comments: