Marie was given the assignment to decorate a paper ginger bread person with her family. We had lots of fun with it. Marie told me what she wanted and picked out the supplies from my craft boxes. I put ginger girl together.
This year I let the kids decorate our ginger bread house on there own. I did make sure the sides and roof were on good. Marie loved it so much she sang: I love this, l love this, to the tune of jingle bells as she decorated.
We didn't let anyone outside the family eat off of it since it basically got licked.
I was able to help out in Peter's classroom the day they made ginger bread houses. It was fun to see him there with all his friends. His teacher is such a sweet lady.
Peter's finished house
Marie, Thomas and I also got to eat lunch with Peter and Santa at his school.
Peter put a lot of thought into what he asked Santa for this year.
Thomas just wanted the candy cane you got after you sat on Santa's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment