Tuesday, May 01, 2012

may day 2012

 Marie wanted to do a craft, surprise, surprise. So I told her we could make May Day baskets. I like making things that can be useful. We delivered them this morning to three of Marie's girlfriends that live near by.  
 Thomas loves helping out. 

 Tonight was Peter's choir performance. Here they are just coming on stage. They are signaling to the crowd to be quite.  His good friend William is the box turtle next to him. 
 The whole group looked so cute and sang well. They sang a collection of animal themed songs. I wish Peter wasn't in the back row, but that's where his class was placed. Thomas loved  all the costume the kids were wearing. He make the appropriate noise for each animal as they filed in and out. 
Peter walking back after a job well done. 

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love reading your posts. You are such a great mom. I wish Brielle were more into crafts. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I can't wait to find out the gender as well!