Peter's kindergarten class is having a choir concert. The children are to dress as an animal. Peter's favorite animal is the peregrine falcon because it is the fastest animal. Diving at speeds up to 110 mph. Using Pinterest and my college Birds of North America field guide as my sources of inspiration I created this costume. I used some fabric, felt, a gray long under wear shirt and yellow medical socks as my supplies. All of which I had on hand. Peter thinks it could use a tail too. We'll see. He has been happily wearing it for the past two days without one. On the day of the concert he'll wear gray pants with it. We'll save the fish pj's for at home.
In diving position. Watch out. He learned actually diving off a bed like this isn't so smart.
The wings from the back
Peter really got into our photo shoot. Here are some cool poses he did for me.
1 comment:
I LOVE his costume! You are amazing!
Post a Comment