The kids earned themselves a trampoline a few weeks back. They used their Christmas money and money they earned by doing things independently (i.e. bathing and eating on their own without compliant). I think we had ten ways they could earn points/money. We want they to be more self-sufficient. With a 4th one on the way I don't need to be spoon feeding a 5 year her unwanted dinner anymore. The kids were really motivated and I think they are little more self-sufficient because of it. We have all loved having the trampoline. Thomas loves when Peter comes home from school because they go jump together right away now. I thought we should have basket-ball hoop in there. So steve created one from a ice-cream bucket and zip-tied it to the side. Peter loves shooting hoops.
This is Thomas' favorite way to jump.
Marie favorite way to jump is with the sprinkler underneath. Over spring break there was one day hot enough for us to do that.
I have to say, I have not really been jumping. Baby doesn't like it, but come September 12th I'll be jumping.
No comments:
Post a Comment