Friday, April 20, 2012

bowling night

 Peter's school PTA had a bowling night back in March. I asked my friend Janet if she'd be willing to watch Thomas if I took her son Troy along with us. She gladly agreed. It was a win win situation. Troy loves bowling and Thomas had a great time playing with his girl friend Rosalie (Troy's younger sister).
Each kid got something from the snack bar. Half the fun of bowling is eating, right?  
 Marie liked to spin herself, not the ball, when she bowled. 
Peter was the winner of our game (98). He did have help from me. At first he didn't want help, but once he saw he knocked more pins down with a little assistance he was all for it. Marie, true to her independent nature, didn't want any help or would have me just bowl for her. 
We all had such a fun night. And I found out I'm a pretty good bowler if I use a 6lb ball.  

No comments: