We saw the Easter Bunny at Peter's school. Marie said he was a girl because she was wearing a bow.
Thomas would not sit on the Bunny's lap. Here he is scooting way from him.
The kids enjoyed dying eggs with their cousins.
Marie admiring her beautiful egg.
Thomas loved baby Nathan.
Nathan with his bunny ears Easter morning. Peter was telling Nathan how cute he is, but Peter ran away when he saw that I was taking a picture.
Thomas finding his basket
Marie looking at what the Easter Bunny brought her.
Yum, chocolate for breakfast.
When Peter found his basket.
My camera battery died after this so I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the day's activities. We did have a lovely dinner at Aunt Jen and Uncle John's
1 comment:
Looks like they had lots of fun. I've actually never taken my kids to see the Easter Bunny or even Santa. They saw Santa 2 years ago though at the church Christmas party... but that's been the only time. I think I'll have to take them to see Santa this year and every year after now that Todd's older, though.
Post a Comment