Monday, November 12, 2012

Festive Fall Fun

 Saturday crafts 

 on Oct 6th we went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends.
 Thomas loves Tractors 



 Thomas played the games while Marie and Peter got their faces painted 





 We Carved pumpkins on Oct 28th. I think next year we will paint ours because Steve and I end up doing it all.  Carving is not really a child friendly activity. It only took us 7 years to come to that conclusion.

 When hurricane Sandy blew through we made scare crow cookies to pass the time. 
 For Halloween we did a football theme. Joseph was our football. 


 The kids were so excited for trick or treating that they got in their costumes right after school and ate dinner in them. 

 I was a referee and I carried the football.  Steve was going to be the coach, but he had to work. Boo :(
 the trick or treating crew. 


 They got quite the loot. 
 Thomas tried to eat as much as he could that night. 
Peter counted his for an optional homework assignment, a candy graph. 

No comments: