I took Thomas on the walk back in late September. He found this stick, which was more like a log and had to carry it for a good portion of our walk.
He thought Joseph's feet were so funny
He's saying olive here because he thought the beads we were lacing fit his figure just like black olives.
He loves to dress up whether it is Daddy's work clothes or Granny's heals
After the excitement of a fun filled weekend was over Thomas fell asleep eating.
put the helmet on all by himself.
Thomas isn't potty training for real, but when I see him make a certain face I put him on the potty. The other day when he poo-pooed in the potty he said, "my bum-bum so weird" and then giggled.
So thomas
He's wearing a football jersey with a tutu and he's using his foot as well as his hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment