Tonight as I was getting Peter out of the bath and dressed, Marie was sitting on the bath floor with us as usual. She had already been dried and dressed. I guess I was taking to long because she lost interest in biting the rubber ducky I gave her. Instead, she decided to go for the toilet. When I caght her she had already pulled herself up on her knees and was biting the toilet seat. Yuck. I never thought I would have to say, "Marie, don't bite the toilet." What a funny girl. She is teething, but goodness. Sorry I have no pictures for this funny little incident.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL Oh, that's great! Don't you love how sometimes a parent can be so grossed out and trying not to crack up laughing at the exact same time?
Post a Comment