
It was so warm on Sat. I had to get Marie in a super cute summer outfit. I love having a little "skin doll" (as my Grandpa calls her) to dress up. You can sort of see she was even wearing espadrilles.

Here she is examining something from the lawn. In a second she'll try to put it in her mouth. Steve and I were trying to pull weeds. I had to stop because Marie wouldn't stay on her blanket and play with toys. Maybe she'll study biology like Mommy. She seems very interested in it now.

Marie thinks it's so much fun to stand in her bed. She cannot get herself into this position, but loves it when she's put this way. She loves it even more when Peter is jumping next to her.

Marie's St. Patty's day outfit.

As you can see from this picture, it's not that I don't want to take pictures of Peter. It is that he doesn't want me to.
1 comment:
I was telling mom just tonight about how beautiful your kids are!
She's just lovely!
Post a Comment