Thursday, March 06, 2008

Book tag

My friend Jenny book tagged me.
The rules...
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the fifth sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
The nearest book to me was New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I just finished it last night, and I cannot wait to read the next in the series.
"That was uaually about when the screaming started."
Those who I tagged: Caryn, Jessica, Bryn, Meredith, and Becky

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish that we were close enough for you to borrow mine! i own the first three of the books and hope to get #4 (Breaking Dawn) when it comes out in August. Did you get yours from the library in Gloucester?

Caryn said...

Ellie, I LOVE the Twilight series! I honestly haven't read any books of late. I read a bunch at the beginning of my pregnancy to get me through the roughest parts. I have been reading the first Supernanny book and I like it. I don't think it meets the page requirement though.

Jennifer is sitting on my lap and is wide awake. I so wish you could see her! Your kids are so beautiful and they look so much lijke you and Steve.

I love you!