Peter and Marie not only got presents for Christmas, but also colds. I haven't had time to update since we got back because they have been so sick and needy. I finally have moment alone and it's only 6:10 pm. Peter fell asleep at the dinner table tonight around 5:30. He pushed his plate aside, folded his arm, placed them on the table, and laid his head on top. Poor little guy. Marie actually ate her dinner, which is an improvement. Both haven't been eating well. Right after dinner I got her ready for bed. She hasn't been napping since she's been sick. She prefers to just lay on me all day [fun!:( ] Once she was dressed and medicated (Tylenol and baby Vick's rub) I took her out to the living room to read books. She was asleep after two stories. There's nothing like a paragraph Thomas book to put a baby girl asleep (boring). Let's cross our fingers and pray that they stay asleep, I would really like to get some sleep myself tonight. Plus, Steve is going to be home to night so he'll need a place to sleep. Marie has been my roomy the last couple of nights. Sorry no pictures. I didn't want to disturb them.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry about the kids' colds. I think they're about a day behind Brody and he still has his pretty bad. I think last night was the first time he almost slept through the night since we were at my mom's (he only got up once at 11:30pm). Hope they get better soon!
I hope they get feeling better soon. It seems like me sisters kids always get sick when they travel.
I hope that they feel better soon and that all will be well again.
Post a Comment