Tuesday, April 14, 2009

easter video


My friends Sarah and Lonee found this train table at Target back in January. It was only 20 dollars so I had to get it. That 's like 80% off the price of some train tables. They wanted me to give it to Peter then, but we decided to wait because he had just gotten his Christmas gifts. Peter was thrilled when he saw what the Easter bunny had brought. He and Marie haven't stopped playing with it. Sorry the video is so dark at the end.

2 comments:

Mere said...

I haven't seen your blog in forever! Your kids are growing so big, especially Marie with all that hair - it's longer than Brooke's!

We love our train table, but the trains hardly ever get used. It's always covered in cars or stuffed animals.

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. Your kids are growing so fast. I love Marie's long hair. That picture with her hair in her face is too funny. Cute video.