Monday, April 12, 2010

baby's room

I've been working hard this week to finish baby's crib set. I finished the bumpers and bed skirt so far. The quilt is next.
A close up on the skirt

the bumpers


I didn't make bumpers for the front because I like to be able to peek in on baby from the doorway. I removed the front bumpers early on with both Peter and Marie so this time I decided to not even make them.

A hanging grocery sack holder I made. We tie up stinky and really any used diapers into wal-mart bags before throwing them away. It will be nice to have the bags close to the changing table.


I started hanging a few thing on the walls. I also got a shoe holder to organize baby things.

A sneek peek on what baby's quilt will look like. In the blank spaces I'm going to make the airplanes that are on the bumpers. The red fabric and airplane fabric will go around the the entire quilt.


Peter helped Steve paint the baby's room. He was really proud of himself. Now he wants to paint his room too. I'm not sure Daddy wants to though.
The room is really yellow, but I like it. Plus, I think it will look good when the room is Marie's again.

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

I absolutely love those little airplanes! I really hope I get a boy someday... This post is really inspiring! :)